JUST IN: LALONG’S APPOINTEE AND LG CHAIRMANSHIP CANDIDATE DUMPS APC FOR PDP



Hon Nyelong
JUST IN: LALONG’S APPOINTEE AND LG CHAIRMANSHIP CANDIDATE DUMPS APC FOR PDP

By Lovins Yakubu
August 23, 2018

Hon Bartho, Donglong Nyelong, the former Director of Protocol to President MuhammaduBuhari’s 2015 campaign in Plateau state has dumped the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

 Nyelong, has also resigned his appointment with the ruling APC administration in Plateau State led by Governor Simon Bako Lalong, as a Board Member of the Plateau State Roads Maintenance Agency.

In his resignation letter dated 13th August, 2018 and addressed to the Governor,  he stated that his decision was sequel to his new appointment, as Director-General of Dr. Godfrey Bawa Shitgurum’s Gubernatorial Campaign Organization on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The letter copied to the Chairman of the PDP Plateau state and his PDP Ward at Shendam Central Ward “B”, reads:

“Sir, in the light of the above development therefore, it becomes inevitable and imperative for me to resign my appointment as board member of Plateau state Roads Maintenance Agency in accordance with the provision of the Law.

“Consequently, I wish to further notify you of my withdrawal from the All Progressives Congress (APC), to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
I wish to express my sincere appreciation to the Executive Governor and the Government of Plateau State for the opportunity given to serve in that capacity.”

You would recall that Hon Bartho Nyelong was the Shendam Local Government chairmanship aspirant in the scheduled Local Government elections in the state.

He  is the second person to resign his appointment with the ruling APC administration in the state after Hon. Sabiu Musa who left back to the ADC.

Share this:

2 comments :

  1. I could not pass my Checkpoint exam by the first attempt because I was not well prepared. I was not having a proper study material. But this time I downloaded Pass4sure Checkpoint dumps from Dumpspass4sure and aced my certification. Checkpoint exam material is the best choice for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food additionally, Thanks. cc dumps

    ReplyDelete

ForeMediaAd

 
Copyright © African Drum Online. Designed by OddThemes